I’ve encountered multiple crockpot recipes that have impressed me, but these Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches by Delish are by far the best.
Tens of thousands have shared this recipe on Facebook. In addition, the instructional video went viral immediately!
Home cooks and foodies around the world can’t stop praising this recipe, and it’s easy to see why.
In just 3 simple steps, you can devour the deliciousness of Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches. The irresistible creaminess and flavorful zing is SO satisfying. This rendition is absolutely brilliant!
So who invented the Caesar Salad? Legend has it that Italian-American restaurateur Caesar Cardini invented the bonafide legend in 1924 in Tijuana, Mexico.
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are easy AND delicious. They’re perfect for a stress-free dinner on a weeknight, or even to serve a hungry crowd for a special occasion. Join the others who’ve already tried this recipe — you won’t be disappointed.
Here’s how to make Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches:
- 2 c. creamy caesar dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 1 tbsp. Butter (optional)
- shaved Parmesan (for serving)
- Add the first five ingredients in the bowl of a slow cooker and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- When the chicken is cooked, drain most of the liquid. Shred the breast meat with two forks in the bowl of the slow cooker. Toss with more caesar dressing.
- Toast and butter ciabatta rolls, if desired. Top bottom halves with romaine, shredded chicken, and shaved Parmesan. Place top halves on top and serve warm.
Looking for more ways to satisfy your caesar salad cravings? Try our Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS MOUTHWATERING RECIPE!