This chicken recipe is seriously the most delicious chicken I have had all year long!
After you taste this chicken, you will be absolutely shocked by the number of ingredients it has in it!
Most of them you probably already have tucked away in your pantry at home! Totally worth trying!
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1/2 CUP Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 CUP All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 CUP Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set up 2 medium sized bowls.
- Beat 2 eggs in first bowl.
- Mix flour, parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a second bowl.
- Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in egg mixture, then in parmesan/paprika mixture,
turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast with each ingredient.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
- Serve with broccoli or vegetable of choice.