Something about any form of sliders- they never get old! You can put any twist on them and most likely, they will always turn out delicious.
These especially since they are made with the one and only Hawaiian roll, creamy pimento cheese, and thinly sliced honey ham.
Learn to master the Instant Pot! New Instant Pot Master Class. [learn more]
Not to mention the delicious sweet and savory sauce that you drizzle on top. These sliders will have you melting in no time!
- 1 Dozen Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb Very thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 CUP Prepared pimento cheese
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each dinner roll.
3. Make a sandwich of the ham and pimento cheese and the dinner rolls.
4. Arrange the sandwiches in a 9×13 pan.
5. In a small saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire.
6. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy