BEST COOKIE EVER. These cookies are no joke, the most delicious cookie I have ever had in my life.
The crushed graham cracker and milk chocolate chips combine perfectly together! This is not only the most delicious but the gooiest cookie ever.
Learn to master the Instant Pot! New Instant Pot Master Class. [learn more]
No lie, I make these cookies for EVERY occasion. You don’t even need to have a reason to bake these. They deserve to be around all day every day.
- 1/2 CUP Butter, room temperature
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 CUPS Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 CUP All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 CUP Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Grease pan with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 7 minutes.
9. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up nicely as they cool.