This taco pasta is so tasty and so super easy to make! And it feeds plenty!
This recipe is perfect for a simple dinner during the week when all you feel like doing is going home and relaxing from work.
Takes very little effort to get this delicious dish all cooked up! It’s also very affordable!
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Ounce Packet taco seasoning
- 2 CUPS Water
- 1 CUP Jarred mild salsa
- 8 Ounces Uncooked rotini pasta
- 11/2 CUPS Shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Optional toppings – chopped tomatoes, avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro
- Preheat a large deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain grease.
- Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with optional toppings if desired.
Inspired by: Mother Thyme