Any time I hear the word Cajun, I get pumped. You can NEVER go wrong with any Cajun recipe. Especially when pasta and heavy cream are involved!
Learn to master the Instant Pot! New Instant Pot Master Class. [learn more]
You only need one skillet and 5 ingredients! Trust me, you will want to stay in for dinner on this one.
So ditch the wait and tip at the restaurant! This recipe will definitely be added to your weekly easy dinners!
- 14OZ package Turkey Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8OZ Pasta
- 2 CUPS Heavy Cream
- 1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
- 1 CUP Grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Sauté sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add cream and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Simmer gently until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss.