This bowtie chicken caesar salad has ALL the flavors! With it’s creamy, garlic flavors, this will be a favorite for many!
I like the addition of the pasta in the salad because it adds more substance and you can add more pasta to make the salad stretch.
It’s simple and great for functions where you need to serve a lot of people!
- 2 Bunches green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 Bag garlic croutons
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 2 CUPW Bowtie pasta, cooked
- 4 – 6 oz. Shredded parmesan cheese
- Caesar Dressing
- Toss all the above ingredients with Caesar dressing right before serving.