This Spaghetti Frittata is the most wonderful thing I have had in a while! The cheesiness with the noodles… I mean, this is how I eat spaghetti anyways!
Except with this dish, it’s acceptable to eat for breakfast!
It’s super easy and can be brought to ANY event! Or brunch even?!?! SO good!!!
- 2 Slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Cooked spaghetti
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 CUP Shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- 1/2 CUP Finely grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped parsley, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, fry bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When the bacon is cooked through, toss bacon with cooked spaghetti. Then pour the egg-cheese mixture on top. Top with extra cheese, if desired. Cook on the stovetop until a crust develops, about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook until eggs set, about 10 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes in pan before slicing.
Inspired by: Delish