I don’t know about you guys, but I LOOOVE me some stuffed jalapeños! These have the perfect little twist to make them any different from what you probably already know!
The Italian sausage mixed with the cheese in onion makes for the perfect combination! 6 steps to the best snack of your life!
As soon as you try these bad boys with it’s new twist..you will never go back to that same style you can find anywhere else. Mind. Blown.
- 1 Lb Ground Italian sausage
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 CUP Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Lb jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 Green onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
2. Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown.
3. Drain grease.
4. In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half.
6. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Inspired by: Low Carb Laya