Chocolate chip cookie bowl…do I really need to say anything else?!
The texture if this tasty treat alone is to die for! Then putting ice cream in the middle?! Mmmm…YES, please!
These bad boys had everyone in the office all giddy! Better than an ice cream sundae!
- 3 CUPS All purpose flour
- 2/3 CUPS Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 CUP Granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 CUP Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla to butter; whisk until smooth.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients; mix well to form stiff dough.
- Mix in chocolate morsels.
- Roll out dough on generously-floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut 5-inch round disks from dough.
- Drape one disk over each cup mold of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookie cups are firm and golden brown.
- Cool on pan on cooling rack 5 minutes.
- Loosen bottom edges of cookies from pan using small spatula.
- Carefully remove cups from pan and cool completely.