3 words. CHICKEN. WAFFLE. SLIDERS. Could this be any more exciting?!?
These were the most delicious thing I have tasted all week! The syrup is SO simple and delicious, it makes for the best chicken and waffles I have ever had.
The simplicity of them alone makes it all worth it. You will want to make these every weekend for brunch!
- 1 Bag Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 Box Mini toaster waffles
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- 1/2 CUP Water
- 1/4 CUP Butter
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
For the Syrup:
1. Cook chicken strips according to package instructions.
2. Toast waffles according to package instructions.
3. Make chicken waffle sliders with both prepared ingredients.
4. Bring saucepan to medium/high heat.
5. Add in brown sugar and water.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Lower the heat and let the mixture boil for 4 minutes.
8. Stir in butter till melted.
9. Take the pan off heat then add in the vanilla extract.
10. Drizzle on top of waffles.