Did Someone say Grilled Cheese?!?! On top of that, BUFFALO Grilled Cheese?!
Oh, man guys…I grew up on grilled cheese and let me tell you..If you love a little spice, this is where it’s at. It’s not too spicy…it’s just the perfect combo of buffalo and cream!
Even if you need a little comfort food to get through the day, then sink your teeth into this. Buffalo wings have got nothing on this!
- 1/2 CUP Cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 TBSP Sour Cream
- 1.5 TBSP Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1/4 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 TSP Dried Basil
- 2 Slices Bread
- 2 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese, or your preferred cheese
- In a bowl, stir together chicken, sour cream, wing sauce, garlic powder, and basil until all ingredients are combined.
- On one slice of bread, layer one slice of pepper jack cheese, the buffalo chicken mixture, the other slice of pepper jack, and top with the last slice of bread.
- Place sandwich in a greased pan.
- Flip when each side reaches your desired doneness.