Do you love breakfast but never have enough time to actually make it for yourself? This tater tot casserole is perfect to make once, and have for breakfast the rest of the week!
Also, it’s SUPER simple! Just have all of your ingredients ready, dump them in, then pour egg mixture on top!
If that’s not easy, I don’t know what is! Take some time to treat yourself in the mornings! You deserve it!
- 1 lb Hot breakfast sausage
- 1 30-32oz Bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 1/2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 2 CUPS Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage, and cheeses.
4. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
5. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk.
6. Pour over tater tot mixture.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes