Introducing the low-calorie Crunchy Peach Crisps recipe. Let’s begin.
For this treat, you’ll need:
- Four ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- A quarter cup rolled oats
- A quarter cup almond flour
- A quarter cup crushed whole wheat cereal or cereal of your choice
- Two tablespoons low-calorie margarine or butter
- Two tablespoons low-calorie sweetener of your preference
- A quarter teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
Place the sliced peaches in a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
In another bowl, combine rolled oats, almond flour, crushed cereal, low-calorie margarine or butter, low-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Mix until crumbly.
Evenly distribute the peach slices into individual ramekins or a baking dish.
Sprinkle the oat and cereal mixture over the peaches.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the peaches are bubbling.
Once done, remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before indulging.
Savor the goodness of your low-calorie Crunchy Peach Crisps!
You can use text-to-speech software to convert this script into a narrated audio version with spelled-out fractions.