Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops, They’re Simple & SO SATISFYING!
When it comes to anything sweet and savory, this Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops recipe is a bonafide legend.
The tangy, flavorful barbecue sauce and sweet, juicy pineapples turn ordinary pork chops into the EXTRAORDINARY. You will LOVE how easy this is to make, but you’ll love the way it tastes even more.
Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops are so yummy that even kids will be begging for more! This recipe is so simple and satisfying that you’ll want to make it more than once a week, qualifying it as the ultimate family-friendly meal.
The pork chops turn out so tender and flavorful from all that slow cooking. However, my favorite part about this recipe is that you simply drop it all the ingredients, and let your beloved crockpot do ALL the work!
Here’s how to make Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops:
- 6 (about 5 ounces each) pork chops, (you can use bone-in pork chops, as well)
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce *
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks + 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, diced onion and pineapple chunks; mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- Top with pork chops.
- Pour the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and reserved pineapple juice over the pork chops.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, or on HIGH for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until done.
- Remove lid and transfer pork chops to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops, and enjoy!
Looking for an easy and delicious side dish to pair it with? Try our Cheesy Asparagus Gratin:
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!