Starting your wintery morning with a savory, delicious breakfast casserole that’s comforting and so easy to make is perfect for you and your family. The one-dish recipe of sausage, eggs, cheese, and biscuits is a real crowd-pleaser and sure to get your appetite going. I am so hungry for this right now!
It’s perfect for the cold weather, Sunday mornings, and especially Christmas morning when everyone gathers to eat breakfast before opening their presents. It’s a great way to start the day that will get everyone in the right mood with satisfied bellies!
An easy, delicious one-dish breakfast casserole that’s ready in 30 minutes!
Everyone will love this deeply comforting and satisfying dish.
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BISCUIT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 can Grand biscuits
- 1 9.6oz package of Jimmy Dean pre-cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles (or two!)
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup milk
- ¼ Tsp salt
- ⅛ Tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line bottom of a greased 9×13 inch baking dish with biscuit dough, firmly pressing to seal.
- Sprinkle with sausage and cheese
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until blended; pour over the sausage and cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serve warm.
Want Another Amazing Casserole? Now Watch How To Make Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole !