Do you love Texas Roadhouse rolls? Those infamous buttery soft, fluffy rolls with cinnamon honey butter glaze from the still-growing American steakhouse chain that doesn’t cut corners on quality are, seriously, to die for. It’s the ultimate dinner roll that’s deliciously addictive and yes, full of carbs, but worth every single bite! Every one of them!
It’s an easy recipe for this wonderful creation. Using standard ingredients the recipe makes 24 rolls for a welcomed pre-meal basket at the dinner table. Delicious!
They bake up pillowy soft and light golden brown. Brush some cinnamon honey butter on top and you’ll get that familiar Texas Roadhouse rolls flavor! Eat them alone, or with steak, meatballs, roast chicken, pulled pork, gravy, or as sliders. They’re pretty darn good!
Buttery soft, fluffy rolls with cinnamon honey butter glaze. They’re amazing!
HOW TO MAKE TEXAS ROADHOUSE ROLLS w/CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
Inactive: 40 minutes
Servings: 24 rolls
- 2 ¼ Tsp yeast (or 1 packet)
- 1 ¼ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup honey
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tsp kosher salt
- 4 Cups flour (all-purpose flour works well, as does bread flour!)
Cinnamon Honey Butter:
- 1 stick salted butter
- ¼ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ Tbs honey
- ¾ Tsp cinnamon
- Bring the milk to a boil. Remove it from heat and let it reduce to a warm temperature.
- Mix the milk, yeast, and honey in a small bowl until well combined. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of the butter, the milk mixture, egg, and 2 cups of flour. Mix slowly until smooth. (Use a mixer with a dough hook if you have one, otherwise, it works by hand.) Gradually add the remaining 2 cups of flour and mix until a dough has formed.
- Add salt, and mix/knead for 8 minutes. Then drop the dough onto a floured surface and knead for a few more minutes.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray and drop the dough inside. Cover the bowl (plastic wrap or a damp cloth works) and let it rise for an hour in a warm place.
- Spray 2 cookie sheets with vegetable oil. Punch down the dough and roll it out on a flat, floured surface until it’s about ½ inch thick. Fold it in half and gently seal.
- Cut into 24 squares of even size and place on the cookie sheets. Cover them and let them rise for about 40 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter and brush the top of the rolls.
Want An Easy, Delicious Recipe For Your Rolls? Now Watch How To Make Party Meatballs!