If you love Mexican Street Corn, then you’ll understand why we’ve taken it several notches up by providing you this Mexican Street Corn Salad recipe that is truly mouthwatering! Jam-packed with easily available ingredients and MUCHO flavor, you’ll be wishing you’d found this much sooner! It’s a keeper!
Only 15 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes (or less!) to cook for a hearty salad of roasted or grilled corn, black beans, avocado, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro and Mexican cheese, mixed with a creamy salad dressing with lots of lime juice! Grito Ay-ay-ay!
And the flavor? It’s a tangy, crunchy, creamy, spicy, sweet, and slightly salty fiesta that’s so delicious and overwhelmingly satisfying! It will be the star attraction for dinner, or at a barbecue. Trust us. They’re really good!
Easy ingredients that give you SO much flavor! Delicious & overwhelmingly satisfying!
Try it. You’ll be so glad that you did.
HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN STREET CORN SALAD
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 Cups roasted or grilled corn
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbs fresh jalapeño, finely diced and seeds removed
- 3 Tbs chopped red onion
- ⅓ Cup chopped cilantro
- ½ Cup to ¾ Cup crumbled cotija cheese
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Tsp chipotle powder
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- ½ Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp pepper
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss together.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad and gently toss.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate before serving.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheesy Taco Pasta!