This granola is so perfect.
We paired it with greek yogurt and fresh fruit and the whole office has been eating it for breakfast ever since! It’s THAT good!
- 2 CUP Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 CUP Coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 CUP Almond slivers
- 1/2 CUP Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 CUP Flaxseed
- 1/4 CUP Roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 CUP Mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 CUP Dried apricots chopped
- 1/2 CUP Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine rolled oats, coconut flakes, almonds and walnuts and spread them out on a baking sheet, place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, chopped apricots, honey, 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. Add toasted oat nut mixture to bowl with other ingredients, using spatula stir until well combined.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with remaining tbsp. of coconut oil. Press the mixture into the foil and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight to chill.
- Remove from pan and mix with your favorite yogurt and fruit!