Going to a party and not sure what to bring? This dip is perfect for any event! All of those cheese lovers out there just might go crazy for this one.
I can’t tell you enough how simple and delicious this is. And the fact that you only need a bowl and a pan to bake it in makes it even better!
With only 8 ingredients and 5 easy steps, you will never go wrong with this gooey cheese dip. Prepare your taste buds, cause this one is going to knock you off your feet!
- 1 lb sausage
- 16oz sour cream
- 8oz Velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes or shredded
- 6oz Chipotle gouda cheese
- 1 TSP onion powder
- 1/4 TSP garlic powder
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink.
3. Drain fat. In a large bowl, mix together sausage and remaining ingredients.
4. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly