I had a bad experience. It was so normal to have ham and cheese sandwiches as a kid that I got sick of them. Literally.
So since I was 8 years old I’ve done my best to shy away from anything ham & cheese. When I heard about these guys I was hesitant to try them.
Slowly I was convinced they were the best ham & cheese combo I would ever have. I’ve always told myself I should try every food at least once. So I did. And I love these little guys!
- 1 Tube Crescent Dough Sheet
- Ham Slices, thinly sliced
- Swiss Cheese Slices, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF / 180°C.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough and stretch across entire cookie sheet.
- Layer ham and then cheese on top of dough.
- Roll dough up tightly from one end to the other pinching the ends together as it rolls.
- When finished rolling place the roll seam side down on the cookie sheet.
- Cut into even pieces with a sharp knife.
- Place your rollups flat on your cookie sheet evenly spaced.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, mustard, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the rollups.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley or other desired topping and serve warm.