These Lemon Bars are absolutely the easiest recipe I have ever come across. And they are probably the best I’ve ever had too!
The gooeyness of them is almost sinful! Just 5 Ingredients and you are on your way to lemon heaven!
This recipe just might have to join in on my Great Grandmothers collection. She always loved finding recipes like this one.
- Box Lemon cake mix
- 1 CUP Butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 CUP Sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)
- 1/2 CUP White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix butter with a mixer until smooth.
- Mix in cake mix and egg; beat until combined.
- Press 2/3 of the cake mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top and drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the chocolate.
- Break up the remaining dough and crumble it over the top of the bars. Press lightly to seal.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting.