Ever craved BBQ chicken but don’t feel like going through the effort of actually making it? This recipe will blow you away once you realize how easy it is!
Seriously, I have never made BBQ chicken that was so simple and tasted so delicious! All you do is mix all the ingredients and let it cook while you run your errands or are at work all day!
The flavor is so sweet and tangy, it will have you going back for seconds in no time!
- 2lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 CUP BBQ sauce
- 1/4 CUP Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 CUP Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.