Stuffed Mushrooms…something to have in the books for any occasion! These, in particular, have very few ingredients, and are super delicious!
No need to add a whole bunch of pointless spices to make something taste so full and rich!
These were eaten up so quickly, and barely anyone believed me when I told them just how easy they are! Totally worth making!
- 10 Whole mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, pressed
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 CUP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F
- To prepare the filling, start by heating 1 tablespoon oil over medium and adding garlic and about 1/4 of the stems chopped up. Stir and heat until most of the moisture is gone and then add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until mixed smooth.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a nice heaping spoonful of the filling and place on a cookie sheet.
- When they are all filled, place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.