Bean dip has ALWAYS been a favorite snack of mine. It goes well with pretty much any chip and never fails on deliciousness.
The taco seasoning mixed with all the creamy cheeses blends so well together. You will never want to buy canned bean dip again!
The 6 ingredients it takes to make this easy, fun dip barely takes any time at all! Just combine, and stir! It doesn’t get much better than that!
- 1 CUP Sour cream
- 1 16oz. Can refried beans
- 4oz. Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1 CUP Mexican cheese
- Pace chunky salsa
1. Preheat to 350°F.
2. Combine beans, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until well combined.
3. Add taco seasoning and salsa.
4. Pour into 8×8 pan.
5. Top with cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Serve hot with tortilla chips.