I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE a good chicken salad. Especially when it’s Chinese chicken salad!
This was so refreshing and delicious..it was gone in no time!
It’s also very filling! Great for lunch or even dinner!
- 6-8 medium romaine lettuce spears, sliced thin
- 1 CUP Snow peas, sliced thin
- 2 CUP Red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 CUP Carrots, shredded
- 3 CUP Purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 CUP Scallions, chopped
- 1 pound Rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 CUP Roasted salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 CUP Toasted sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, snow peas, red peppers, carrots, cabbage and scallions.
- Add dressing and chicken to lettuce mixture and toss everything together. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Garnish with peanuts and sesame seeds and serve immediately.