These Alfredo stuffed shells are seriously to die for!
They are so rich and creamy, you will always and forever dream about this dish after just having one bite!
It’s also way easier than I ever thought it would be! I’ve been avoiding this recipe for way too long thinking it’s too complicated! Little did I know…
- Large Pasta Shells
- 1lb Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 CUP Cottage cheese
- 1 CUP Freshly grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 CUP Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 CUP Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 15oz Jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare shells according to package directions.
- Drain water from shells, pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl combine Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheese.
- Remove 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add cottage cheese, egg, pepper and salt. Stir until well combined. Add chicken and stir until completely combined.
- Spoon 1 cup Alfredo sauce on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Stuff shells with chicken mixture either using a spoon or a small scoop.
- Arrange in prepared pan in single layer. Spoon remaining Alfredo sauce over shells. Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley.