Anyone who loves buffalo sauce is hands down, going to freak over this recipe!
Seriously, everything you have ever dreamed of combined into one large bread bowl, that’s it. And it’s happening.
Everyone also went ham on this as soon as it was done baking. They didn’t even use a fork! They just cut a slice and ate it like a sandwich!
- 1 Large loaf French bread
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 CUP Sour cream
- 1/3 CUP Mayonnaise
- 1/2 CUP Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp EACH chili pwdr, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic pwdr, onion pwdr
- salt to taste
- 1/4 CUP Blue cheese crumbles
- 1 CUP Sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 CUPS Cooked, chopped chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice about 2 inches deep through the top of the bread, and continue to cut a large rectangle, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the bread.
- Remove top of bread and hollow out middle to create a rectangular bread bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and hot sauce and all spices/seasonings until well combined.
- Stir in blue cheese, 3/4 cup cheddar and 3/4 cup mozzarella followed by chicken.
- Spoon Buffalo Chicken Dip into prepared French bread and top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Let bread sit approximately 10 minutes to set and slightly cool then slice. Best served warm.