My mind was absolutely blown once I made this recipe and realized just how easy it was!
For alfredo pasta, this seriously took no time at all! And it turned out just as smooth, rich, and creamy as I would like alfredo to be!
This dish was gone in no time! Totally worth putting in your weekly recipes!
- 5 strips Bacon cooked and diced.
- 2 cooked Chicken breasts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 CUP Milk
- 1/4 CUP Heavy cream
- 1 CUP Chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 3/4 CUP Parmesan shavings
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 small box Bowtie Pasta
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside.
- Cook your chicken and set aside.
- Cook your noodles so they will be ready for the sauce.
- Saute 3 cloves Garlic Freshly minced.
- Add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until it thickens.
- Add in parmesan shavings.
- Toss with the noodles.
- Add in parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked chicken and bacon. Toss until covered completely.