BBQ CUPS. Is what my WHOLE family will swear by if you ever need a recipe idea.
These bad boys are SO easy to make and they are super delicious. You don’t even need a grocery list when you go to get these 5 ingredients!
Behold BBQ CUPS: The most delicious meal you’ll ever make in less than 20 minutes!
-1 LB Ground Beef
-3/4 CUP BBQ Sauce
-1 TBSP Dry Minced Onion
-1 12OZ Tube refrigerated biscuits (Jr size)
-1 CUP Shredded Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In large pan, brown and crumble ground beef.
4. Turn off heat.
5. Drain excess grease.
6. Put beef back in the pan.
7. Add BBQ and minced onion.
8. Stir well.
9. Separate biscuits and place into muffin tins.
10. Press dough along the sides of the tins.
11. Divide meat between muffins.
12. Sprinkle each one with cheddar cheese.
13. Bake for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.