Craving something sweet for breakfast but don’t want to destroy that healthy eating you have been working hard to maintain? This banana split parfait is the PERFECT way to get that sweet tooth taken care of!
The strawberry yogurt combined with the granola, fruit, and chocolate is SO delicious. Seriously, I finished this whole dish by myself!
Don’t worry about the guilt or heavy stomach afterward, cause there will be none! The perfect way to stay healthy and enjoy the things you eat!
- 3 Banana’s
- 1/2 CUP of Strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/4 CUP of Blackberries
- 1/4 CUP of Raspberries
- 1/2 CUP Granola
- Mini chocolate chips for garnish
1. Place 2 banana’s in a small 7in. deep dish.
2. Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop on top and between the bananas.
3. Split banana’s in half.
4. Top with remaining banana.
5. Top with more yogurt.
6. Add berries, granola and chocolate chips.