If you have a weakness for some really good queso, then this white queso dip recipe is as serious as it gets to satisfy ANY person’s cravings for the popular cheese appetizer – guaranteed! With Memorial Day just around the corner, it’s the perfect excuse to make a creamy and savory batch that will make everyone go absolutely nuts for it!
Easy and quick. Simply add the cheeses and sour cream with some Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chilies (for a little extra kick) over low heat stirring frequently, while adding milk when needed for consistency. That’s it!
You’ll be so pleasantly surprised how good it tastes with the Pepper Jack’s already-blended sweet peppers, habanero and jalapeño peppers – slightly spicy with a delicate and buttery taste in your mouth. For a meaty queso, simply add cooked ground beef or turkey. It’s perfect for the holidays, game day or any event to get everyone excited! And don’t forget the chips! Enjoy!
“I followed the recipe otherwise and took it to a party. Kids and adults alike went crazy for it!” – Katie
“Made this for work. Kept it on warm for 2 hours. Thick, Creamy and Gone!! GREAT RECIPE… THANK YOU.” – Laura
HOW TO MAKE 5-INGREDIENT WHITE QUESO DIP
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 lb pepper jack cheese
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese
- ½ Cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 10oz can original Rotel tomatoes & green chilies, drained
- ¾ Cup whole milk (if needed)
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp chili powder
- In a medium pot over LOW heat, combine the cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and Rotel.
- Let the mixture heat until the cheeses melt and a smooth cream forms, stirring often. This should take 15-20 minutes. Add the spices if desired. Add milk if needed.
- Once melted, serve immediately, or transfer to a slow cooker with a “warm” setting to keep dip warm and melted. Enjoy![/ingredients]
- For best results, stick to full-fat dairy. Using low fat may result in lumpy consistency.
- For a smoother queso, try using half white American cheese and half Pepper Jack.
- Keep the crockpot on warm setting to maintain its soft consistency. If your only option is “low,” cycle it on and off, stirring it often to maintain consistency without burning.
- Starting the queso on the stove and then transferring to the slow-cooker works a little better and it’s a little quicker.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs!